Steven R. Kirkegard
Home Phone (406) 248-2489
1156 Babcock Boulevard
Billings, MT 69105 - USA
- I believe my dedication in the pursuit of professional aviation is of vital importance. Safety, courtesy, and the utmost in diligence truly sets the insightful pilot apart.
- Serious attention to detail and constantly striving for perfection make me a candidate for employment in the aviation community. Experience in life as well as in flying can only add to the ability to make the right decisions at the right times.
- Real world experience in a Part 135 air-taxi operation has enhanced my abilities to understand the regimens associated with night cargo operations, multi-engine turbine operations, cross county, and actual instrument flying.
- WORK HISTORY
- 1997 - 1997
- First Officer, Alpine Air
- I've served as a Part 135 SIC on a night mail run in Montana. I've been certified on the Beech 99 and have accumulated the following hours: 501 total hours, 275 multi-engine hours, 257 multi-engine turbine hours, 270 night time hours, 37 hours actual instrument, 58 simulated instrument hours, 15 simulator hours, 342 cross country hours, 210 PIC hours, 251 SIC hours, and over 80 instrument approaches have been flown.
- 1994 - 1997
- Sheriff's Deputy / Coroner, Phillips County Sheriff's Department
- As a Sheriff's deputy and coroner, I investigated felony and misdemeanor criminal activities, deaths, as well as holding other duties including but limited to: traffic enforcement, DUI task force, narcotics investigations, interview and interrogations, crime scene processing, evidence collection, photography, emergency medicine, firearms proficiency, computer report writing, and public relations.
- 1985 - 1989
- Diploma, Circle High School
- 1990 - 1992
- 57 credits hours, Dawson Community College
- 1993 - 1993
- Diploma, Montana Law Enforcement Academy
- 1998 - Present
- Enrolled in Embry-Riddle's distance learning program for bachelor's degree completion
- LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
- Commercial Pilot, AMEL and ASEL, Instrument Airplane, 2nd Class Medical
- Commercial Pilot earned 1997, Second class medical earned 8-98
E-mail . . . Steven Kirkegard
Back to Beechcraft \ Raytheon |
Back to Professional Pilot Services